This is how my process works....
Once babies are born I will post pictures letting you know the litter has arrived.
I will make a post on my Facebook Group page with pictures and the link to my website and that means I am ready and available to discuss adoptions. There is no certain time frame on when I am going to do this. I am extremely busy caring for the babies and I do this when I have down time to be able to sit down and discuss adoptions. If your truly interested, you will keep watch.
On my Facebook group Do not use terms or phrases like how much, available, Price, interested, I want this puppy, adoption etc. There are no warnings and you will be removed from my Facebook group page. Its against Facebooks policy and I don't want to loose my group. Our Facebook group page is located at https://www.facebook.com/groups/YorkiesDorkiesShorkiesChorkies
2. If you see one your interested in once I post on my group page, message me, email me firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 417-684-7611 so we can discuss it.
3. Then I will ask you to fill out the puppy adoption form located on this website. (If you have previously filled one out, I will review it at this time. Our Pricing ranges are also located here on this website.
4. Once that is reviewed and approved - you can then place your $300 deposit (accept puppies $2000 and over require $500) to hold the puppy for you. Until a deposit is placed, the puppy is still available - if you message me and tell me I am going to send you that deposit tomorrow, I am not going to HOLD the puppy for you. If I had a dollar for every time someone told me that and didn’t follow through, I would have a nice savings.
5. Deposits can be placed via Zelle, cash app, Venmo or Apple pay and my info is located on this website.
6. Once the deposit is placed, your next task is to pick a name for your baby. I pick names but I want the name to be something you pick that best suits you and I encourage you to do it before the weaning stage as it is less confusing for the puppy. Also it allows me to teach the baby their name so they will know it when they are ready to go to their furever home!
I do video updates once a week and post on Facebook - or more as time allows so you can watch your baby grow.....
Please DO NOT ASK ME TO KEEP YOU IN MIND, or let you know about a certain litter or puppy. Some days I get as many as 20 messages and I couldn’t possibly keep up with everyone! If your truly interested in adopting one of my babies, you will keep watch.